Tuesday, February 24, 2015

"I miss the snow....."

“I miss the snow. I miss looking at it, walking in it, tasting it. I used to love those days when it was so cold everyone else would be tucked away inside trying to stay warm. I would be the only one out walking, so I could look across the fields and see miles of snow without a single footprint in it. It would be completely silent -- no cars, no birds singing, no doors slamming. Just silence and snow. God, I miss snow. The stars, the moon, the wind, and blankets of pure, pristine snow.”― Damien EcholsLife After Death



Fluffy snow has fallen over night .... what a wonderful site this morning!!  My move a tad north has finally paid off.  I truely have missed you.  You make my heart sing!!  I will brave the roads later today  ..... till then enjoying some hot tea and watching the snow falling.  Be safe, stay warm, and put some thread to fabric today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment