Sunday, May 24, 2015

Digging in the dirt ...

Well I finally have been able to "dig in the dirt" this year. I have always enjoyed looking at garden magazines that show the most impressive displays. I think wow you could so do that. I imagine myself drinking a glass of wine n my glorious garden. Or even drinking my tea in the morning while listening to the birds sing - kind of like Snow White in the forest. Then watch out but Life enters like a magician and makes the dream garden just disappear with the wave of a wand. I know that I am not alone in this thought process. Well I have decided that the magician needs to stand down now because I am going to do this!! So what I have done is to start small .... very very small with 10 planted pots. I have placed these pots right in my daily path. Hopefully when they need water or TLC I will notice. I also did not want to spend a fortune on this new endeavor so I did purchase small plants and some orphan plants (You know the ones in the marked down section).

No comments:

Post a Comment