Sunday, January 4, 2015

You pick ... the high road or low road

Well good bye 2014.  I must say that I could have never predicted what was in stored for me during the last year.  I thought that my life was traveling down one road then bam .... I found myself on another.  Discovering along the way that it held more for me than I could have ever imagined back in January 2014.  It does make me curious what 2015 has in store for me.   I have noticed that on some blogs folks have made their resolutions for the new year.  Others have been more reflective.  I think that doing both gives us an opportunity to chose the road we would like to start on for 2015.  Personal resolutions include the usual suspects - better health, finishing projects, organization, .... I think you can finish the list.  I would like to add some new trips to my future just not quite sure what they might be at this time.  But I plan on being open to what 2015 might offer.  On the quilting front I have signed up to take a class at one of the local quilt shops.  It will be my first wool appliqué project.  This will give me an opportunity to meet other quilters in the area.  A BOM with Pat Sloan has caught my eye.   Not sure if I am going to commit to that project at this time.  Well good luck to all in 2015 and pick a road to start your journey.  Keep in mind that some roads run parallel to life while others will lead you on a journey you could not have imagined!

No comments:

Post a Comment