Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Just walk.

Well I did it .... I let "Life" scoop me away from blogging.  Now that I am on this side of the electronic world I can honestly say it does take a lot of deadication to post on a regular schedule.  So where did I disappear to in the real world?  During the month of October I mostly had work commitments but, I did have one glorious week of vacation.  Then with the month of November comes the start of the whirlwind of the holiday season.  I have been working on some of my unfinished projects with the help of a supervisor ....
 My supervisor jumped right in the container  after I removed some of the fabrics and the blocks.  You think she is trying to tell me something??  More come on this quilt.  (Still a WIP.)

The vacation that I mentioned earlier was at Folly Beach, SC.  This was the first year that we went in October.  The weather was splendid.  We ate, walked, and ate some more.  We took a cooking class for the first time (Charleston Cooks) - would love to do it again.  Went on a walking tour downtown Charleston.  Our guide was entertaining and knowledgeable about historical tidbits - Thank you Scott!!  And we finally walked the bridge.  During our prior vacations the temperatures did not increase my desire to explore the bridge.  But the cooler weather offered us an opportunity that was not to be passed.  Now for those that know me ... I do not run,  I walk.  So that is what I did ....
I walked and walked .... The view was worth it!!
So before you let "Life" scoop you away .... walk.  You do not have to run ..... just walk .... you never know what you will see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment